Classic tandem paragliding joyride at Kamshet is ideal for those looking to try paragliding for the first time. Simply sit back and enjoy the flight with a highly trained and experienced pilot.
Duration: 8 to 10 minutes
Rs. 2,950 per person on weekdays
Rs. 3,540 per person on weekends and public holidays
The instructional tandem paragliding joyride at Kamshet is ideal for those looking to learn paragliding. In this joyride, you will get to control the paraglider under the guidance of your pilot.
Duration: 10 to 15 minutes
Rs. 4,720 per person on all days
Acro tandem paragliding joyride is for those looking for an extremely adventurous paragliding experience. A very highly skilled and experienced acro pilot will take you through breathtaking acrobatic manoeuvres which are not for the faint hearted!
Duration: 15 to 20 minutes
Rs. 7,080 per person on all days
Old Mumbai-Pune highway (NH4)
The reporting time can be any anywhere between 8:00 am to 2:30 pm. The exact reporting time is communicated to you one day prior to your booking date (in the evening by 7 pm).
Why do we inform the exact reporting just one day prior?
Since paragliding is highly dependent on weather conditions, the reporting time is decided by observing the weather conditions on the previous day.
- Arrive at the common meeting point (Rangoli Restaurant).
- Travel to the flying site. This takes approx. 20 – 25 minutes.
- Trek for 10 to 15 minutes from the place where you get down from the Sumo to reach the flying site.
- Briefing for 10 to 15 minutes and gear up!
- Go paragliding! (If the weather is suitable, you will start flying immediately in the sequence decided by the pilots. If the weather is not suitable for flying, we will wait till the wind conditions are favourable for flying)
- Travel back to the common meeting point by the same shared Tata Sumo.
Photos / Videos
Photos / videos of your flights can be made available for Rs. 1,000 extra (delivered after the flight on a micro SD card).
You can also carry your camera to take pictures / videos while flying.
Additional / related costs
Shared transport from the common meeting point to the flying site is charged Rs. 1000 per vehicle (Tata Sumo – 6 seater). This price includes transport from the common meeting place to the flying site and after paragliding is completed, transport from the flying site to the common meeting place.
Why should I hire a sumo? I have my own vehicle.
We do not recommend you to take your own vehicle from the common meeting place to the flying site as the road is in a very poor condition. There is a possibility that your vehicle might get damaged.
Minimum age: 6 years or above.
Maximum age: There is no maximum age limit.
Maximum weight: 110 kg
Minimum weight: There is no minimum weight limit.
Those over 110 kgs of weight will be allowed to fly depending on wind conditions. The decision of the pilot on whether to fly or not will be final.
What to wear?
- Comfortable casual clothes for both males and females – T-shirt, jeans and shoes.
- Do not wear saree, designer wear, sandals or any expensive jewellery.
Things to carry
Things to know
Paragliding is a totally dependent on weather conditions. Your booking may be cancelled / rescheduled if the weather is not suitable for flying.
If the weather conditions are not favourable for flying, there might be a wait time of 2 to 4 hours or more before you get to fly.